Located at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, players have the opportunity to play on one of the top 10 collegiate courses in America by Golf Digest. The Birdwood Golf Course offers a beautiful backdrop for our summer golf camps. If you are a beginner or advanced player ages 12-18, we have a summer camp for you.
Not all golf camps are the same, and selecting the right one can provide lasting benefits. Developed and refined over the years by a staff of PGA professionals and our own golf staff, 4 Star Camps has created the total golf summer camp that is second to none.
Highlights of our golf camps:
- Campers can do all-day golf, or pair it with academics, tennis, or an afternoon workshop.
- Low student to instructor ratio for optimal learning opportunities
- Video swing analysis with instructional critique.
- One of our PGA or LPGA professionals will work with campers individually every day.
- Play the course in carefully matched foursomes with course management tips.
- A Golf Workbook containing specific instructional tips designed individually for each student.
- Tournament play.
- The program covers all aspects of the game and is suitable for beginners through advanced levels.
- A College Golf Seminar available for any golf campers to attend
- Experienced instructors including PGA and LPGA pros from the Birdwood Golf Course and our own 4 Star golf staff
Weekly Boarding Program- This is our signature golf program that starts with check in on Sunday and ends on Friday morning. This is the complete camp experience for boys and girls ages 13-18.
Cost $1295.00 per week
Full Time Day Student- This program is for players who want our signature program without boarding at the dorms. You still get all of the tennis and meal program and Thursday night activities. This is the ideal program for Central Virginia players interested in participating in our signature tennis programs. Ages 12-18 years old.
Cost: $795.00 per week.
½ Day Morning Program- This program is for players who only want to participate in our morning program. Meals are not included in this program except the Thursday night dinner on “The Corner”. Camper pick up and drop off is at Birdwood Golf Course. Ages 12-18 years old.
Cost: $595.00 per week
Golf Plus Program– This program is for campers who board and want to play tennis in the morning and do a fine arts program or a different sports activity in the afternoon. This is for the camper who is looking for a more diversified experience. Ages 13-18 years old.
4 Star Camps is one of the best junior golf camps in Virginia because we take the time to learn our players’ strengths and weaknesses on the course. So come discover the difference we make in providing you with the most outstanding golf camp experiences under the finest supervision.