If you are staying longer than one week then you will love our weekend adventures. Weekend excursions are included in the price of our 2 week academic programs. If you are a golf or tennis camper staying over the weekend there is a $350 charge for staying the weekend.
- July 7 – Kings Dominion
- July 14 – Washington DC or Masanutten Water Park
- July 21 – Busch Gardens or Float the James River
About Our Trips
- Kings Dominion- Located in Richmond Virginia. At Kings Dominion, there are rides for everyone from thrill-seekers to the mild adventurer. If speed and adventure are for you, there’s our THRILL RIDES like The all-new Wind Seeker and Intimidator 305.
- Washington D.C.-Visit the Smithsonian Museums, Historical Monuments, and finish off the day with a “Duck Boat” tour of DC.
- Busch Gardens- Located in Williamsburg. Busch Gardens® is an action-packed themed adventure park with 17th-century charm and 21st-century technology, boasting more than 100 acres of fun-filled exploration.
- Float The James River- Scottsville, Virginia. Campers will float down the historic James River on inner tubes. Fun for everyone.
Trips are subject to change without notification.